Re: SINPFEMO

This message is sent by "Kevin K. Trummel" <ktrummel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, Zacharias Liangas wrote:

> (I wonder if someone from the folks here can asist in SINPFEMO questionaire)
> Zacharias Liangas

  If you really want my "2 Cents Worth", I notice that few people use the
SINPO code correctly or accuratly. SINPFEMO would only confuse and
confound most. Why not just use plain english to describe signal levels,
interference and such? This means more to me than trying to decipher a
string of numbers, and those numbers sometimes are inadequate.

  Anyway, that's MY opinion.

  -Kirk-

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx