Canadian Low Power on SW

This message is sent by salmaniw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Walter Salmaniw)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Seems CFRX is well heard quite widely.  It's usually well heard here in
Victoria, BC. as well, in the evenings, as long as no other station is
occupying the frequency.  It's always amazed me how well a decent 1 kw
transmitter can carry.  I too have rarely heard the others.  I've never
heard 6005, and 6130.  Heard the Labrador 6160 a few times, and CJVP only
once.  Amaze your friends with all the election results by sneaking a listen
to CFRX during a federal election, where there is a news blackout until the
polls close!

  Volodya (Walter) Salmaniw, salmaniw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    from beautiful Victoria, B.C., Canada.

--