NF DX REPORT IS ON THE WAY !

This message is sent by WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Connelly )
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

          FINAL OCT 1995 NEWFOUNDLAND REPORT IS DONE !

     The October 1995 Newfoundland DXpedition report has been
     completed.  It will be sent to you in 8 pieces which can
     be reassembled on your end.  The first 2 pieces are the
     Musings, sections 3 through 5 are the Trans-Atlantic logs,
     sections 6 and 7 are the Pan-American logs, and the last
     section is the appendix including the countries list and
     David Clark's propagation addendum.

     I'm using an alternate E-mail address to ensure uncorrupted
     data transfer.  Please, however, send all replies to the usual
     "MarkWA1ION@xxxxxxx" address.

     Please use this new release in place of previously-issued
     reports.  I say this because an analysis of countries heard
     shows that we heard 95 definite countries plus one tentative.
     This does indeed break the previous record of 92 countries
     (contrary to previous guesses that we had not surpassed that
     level).  So the previous Musings comments to that effect have
     been replaced by updated verbiage.

     Thanks to all of the NF team members and other DXers throughout
     the world for making this DXpedition a success.

     Best wishes & good DX ... Mark Connelly, WA1ION
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx