SUNDAY UTC Logbook MW

This message is sent by rnewell@xxxxxxx (ROBERT NEWELL)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

SUNDAY 0700-0840 UTC had all the regular Japanese powerhouses
on 747, 774 and 828 Khz Booming in w/ unprecedented strength.
As I started to fade into sleep at 0835 UTC Russia was appearing
on 783 Khz.

It looks as though we will NOT be experiencing mid-winter
doldrums on MW. (touch wooden loop antenna)

Full log book accounts of this evening of reception
to follow.

http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca
c o l i n   n e w e l l
Victoria BC Canada