Isla San Andres on 1260?

This message is sent by David Yocis <73564.203@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

CARACOL station heard last evening on 1260 kHz believed to be from San Andres
Island, 1 kW. Rose atop the channel with news in SS, ending with CARACOL ID 0104
DEC 7, time check as 8:04, into a sports program, with futbal highlights, many
announcers shouting "Goooaal!" which determined a definite // to 810. Conditions
were normal, and maybe even a bit below normal, to Latin America, so I presume
San Andres with the water path rather than the other listed CARACOL outlet in
Ibague. I've been hearing SS on this frequency on and off for several months
now, and had heard tentative CARACOL IDs before. Worth looking for from coastal
sites in ECNA.

David Yocis	Norwalk CT	R71-A, Kiwa loop

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx