WJDM-1660 update

This message is sent by David Yocis <73564.203@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'm hearing regular programming today, December 13 from WJDM-1660. Spanish
religion, ID as "Radio Restoracion," English ID on the hour at 1200 ELT (1700
GMT): "AM 15-30 and 16-60, WJDM, Elizabeth." Signal is less than impressive here
at a distance of 54 miles, so I suspect it's still running 1 kW.

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx