Re: R IFOR

This message is sent by dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>This message is sent by mvarnhem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (m. van arnhem)
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>In order to get a QSL from Radio IFOR, I sent a receptionreport to AFN in
>Frankfurt.
>This was done because I read that somebody received a QSL via this
>adress.(Where did I read this?).
>Today I received a non-data letter and non data AFN QSL.
>Does anybody have a better idea to get a QSL?

Hello Max,
Try UNPROFOR THQ, Div. of Information, Ilica 207, HR-41001 Zagreb.
Source: Radiomaailma 12/95 via KURIER 2/96

Or try the UN address in New York: United Nations Radio, Room S 850, New
York, NY 10017, USA.
Good luck!

73 - Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx