NEWS: Radio Comercial Lisboa ON

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

Hello!
Radio Comercial, Lisboa, 1035 is active.
Heard first time  August 25th near Madrid, with Bon Jovi music, Id, //1251
R. Comercial Porto and others.
Good signal in Madrid tonights.

Juan Antonio Arranz
Madrid