BULLETIN: URGENT UPDATE

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

	Ref: KIWI Radio relay via Radio SUE.

The Scheduled broadcast on Saturday ( UTC ) September 6th
at 07.00 hrs UTC on 7475 KHz

		WILL NOT BE BROADCAST.

It has been decided as a mark of respect, and deciding that it may
not be the best day to celebrate our 20th Anniversary for the
following TWO reasons.

1) The Funeral service of the Late Princess Diana - Princess of Wales
     that will take place  from 10.00 UTC in London, England

and

2) The passing on Sister Teresa whom is well known around the world
     particulary in the Catholic Church.

Our Sincerest Condolences and Sympathy go out to ALL who share
this time of Grief and sadness.

The programme scheduled for the 6th Sept will now be aired on Sunday
Sept 7th at 07.00 on 7475 khz USB.

MAY THE THOUGHTS OF ALL TODAY IN SADNESS, BRING US
CLOSER IN HAPPINESS.

73's
Graham J Barclay
KIWI RADIO - NEW ZEALAND