QUESTION: Re: World Music Radio?

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

Hi,

Martin Elbe wrote:

>Just tried to listen to World Music Radio, but they seem to be off the air.
>Nothing on 3345, on 6295 kHz at 1810 hrs strong signals from irish station
>"Reflections Europe" (also good on 3910 and fair on 12255 kHz. Hadn't heard
>12 MHz for ages.) Any infos on WMR? Frequency change or given up?

I can't give the answer Martin, but last weekend when I tried, they also
seemed not to be on the air. I asked on IRC channel #swl, but nobody had any
news about WMR.

73',

Mark Veldhuis.