LOG: 864 KHz heard *just* in East Lancashire

LOG: 864 KHz heard *just* in East Lancashire

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, OFF-TOPIC, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION,
SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx