[hard-core-dx]: Wanted: Frequencies List....

[hard-core-dx]: Wanted: Frequencies List....

I have been searching all over the Net for a site of Carribean/Central
America/South America Medium Wave Stations.However I did find an
excellant Tropical(120-60 meters) Shortwave List of frequencies,and a
TOP 300 European Medium Wave List......and have downloaded them,and
printed them for use at my Dx Shack.But for some reason this
Carribean/Central Amierica list eludes me.....maybe nothing like this
exists,but frankly,the Internet has never let me down.....everything is
"out there" somewhere I always say.So if anyone knows of a Site,I would
appreaciate the help.Thanks
       Tom Messer River Falls,Wisc.