Re: [hard-core-dx]: Wanted: Frequencies List....

Re: [hard-core-dx]: Wanted: Frequencies List....

<< I have been searching all over the Net for a site of Carribean/Central
 America/South America Medium Wave Stations.However I did find an
 excellant Tropical(120-60 meters) Shortwave List of frequencies,and a
 TOP 300 European Medium Wave List......and have downloaded them,and
 printed them for use at my Dx Shack.But for some reason this
 Carribean/Central Amierica list eludes me.....maybe nothing like this
 exists,but frankly,the Internet has never let me down.....everything is
 "out there" somewhere I always say.So if anyone knows of a Site,I would
 appreaciate the help.Thanks
        Tom Messer River Falls,Wisc. >>

Can't help at this point with the list you are looking for, but would be
quite interested in the tropical band list you mention here.

Regards,

Mike