[HCDX]: SOLAR STORMS AND LOTS OF HOOPLA ??

[HCDX]: SOLAR STORMS AND LOTS OF HOOPLA ??

It promised to be an exciting evening last night,what with all the
alerts regarding solar storms and perhaps some great DXING.....well I
for one din't hear much of anything new last night or this
morning,either on Medium Wave or the 120-60 meter bands.Now that always
leaves me with the nagging question.."Maybe EVERYBODY else had great
success,and it was just my crummy listening post"?.....So,any other
comments or observations regarding the onslaught of SOLAR WARNINGS we
all received on the internet ?
Tom Messer River Falls Wisconsin.