Re: [HCDX]: Numbers Sta on 9022.00??

>Group,
>
> Was wondering if anyone has run across this odd snag?
>
> 11/05/97 0225z 9022.00 unid numbers sta with female (ss?)
>

> I often tune 9022.00 for the VO The Islamic Rep,Tehran Iran
>However this particular evening,instead of the usual "propaganda",I
>received the numbers sta (above).Has anyone logged this?

Yes, this frequency range is often used by Numbers Stations.
Do you recall any details of the transmission? Were they 5 digit groups, or
3/2 digit (five digit with a pause between the 3rd and 4th digits)

73's

Chris

-
Web URL: http://www.access.digex.net/~cps
Shortwave Radio, Spy Number Stations, Macintosh Software