Re: [HCDX]: Norway 1314 heard in west coast North America

Re: [HCDX]: Norway 1314 heard in west coast North America

<< At 0438 recheck they were there fair-nil with "The Lion Sleeps
 Tonight" & other pop tunes.  Signal gradually improved after they
 switched to talk 0448, by 0502 I could have followed the discussion if
 I'd understood Norwegian! >>
Hi Bruce
Happy Holidays!!
Heard LA6WEA Norway on 1.845 s9 last night and a lot of locals worked him. I
have a lot of noise from KVAN 1550 and 860 KPAM which are 3 blocks away and
diplexed on the same sticks. I haven't done much if any BCB dxing since moving
from Mass. I have rom for Ham radio now and am very active on 2m EME and 6m.
73 Mark McMillan.