[HCDX]: From Radio Cochiguaz South America

[HCDX]: From Radio Cochiguaz South America

>From somewhere in South America, 28 December 1998.-

Dear friends,

Through this 'official' note, we inform to all our friends around the
World, about our NEW MAILDROP in South America, for to receive letters
& reports addressed to our station:

RADIO COCHIGUAZ
Casilla 159
Santiago 14
CHILE

We moved our maildrop because the constant stealing of the letters
and correspondence inside of the same central post office there in
Argentina according to our correspondent living there.

This NEW maildrop we will use at the same time with other free stations
of South America.

Please, note, publish, inform and distribute to all interested this
new change, and we request please to all free stations that are
relaying currently our programmes, AMEND or include inside our
programmes, this
NEW MAILDROP for to avoid more loss of letters
sent to the box 2571.

We profit this opportunity to wish to our friends, a Happy New Year
1999 with more free radio activity.

F.F.F.R !

Cachito Mamani
Radio Cochiguaz op.