[HCDX]: Re: WRTH Mistakes and questions for Aussie MW stations

[HCDX]: Re: WRTH Mistakes and questions for Aussie MW stations

Hi Dave:

I haven't even bought the 99 WRTH and after reading all the Australian
mistakes, I can imagine what the other countries are like. Is there any
changes on MW that matter in the book?  Comments anyone? Is is worth
buying the book?  73s, Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
Here are a few corrections and questions I have from the 1999 WRTH for the
Australian MW stations. Would like to hear from others who have picked up
errors or have new info as I'm updating my lists in Excel 97. Those wanting
a copy can email me.

693 6TZ Bunbury - Is on 963 kHz
756 6TZ/t Busselton/Margaret River - Missing
945 3BO Bendigo - Missing. Now carries Sports 927 (3UZ) (New Callsign?)
972 5PB Adelaide - Missing
1062 5RN Renmark - Missing
1080 6IX Perth - Not 6GL
1116 3BM Richmond - Now 3AB in Northcote (Melbourne)
1134 6TZ/t - Is 6CI Collie
1170 6AR Perth (Koori Radio)- Missing
1260 4MW Torres Straits - Missing
1314 3BA Ballarat - Now carries Sports 927 (New Callsign?)
1341 3GL Geelong - Missing
1386 2EA Sydney - Now on 1107
1413 2EA Newcastle - Missing
1449 6TAB Mandurah - Missing
1611 6GS Wagin - Missing
1611 6AY Albany - Missing
1620 1RF Radio Italia Canberra - Missing
1620 2ME Radio Lebanon Sydney - Missing
1620 2AM Sydney The Edge - Missing
1620 3?? GB Radio Melbourne - Missing
1620 4ADR Ausralian. Dance Radio  - Missing
1629 4RF Radio Italia Brisbane - Missing
1629 3MM Greek Radio Melbourne - Missing
1638 2ME Radio Lebanon Sydney - Missing
1638 3ME Radio Lebanon Melbourne - Missing
1665 2MM Greek Radio Sydney - Missing
1674 2?? Emu Plains Sydney - Missing
1683 2?? Radio Club AM - Missing
1692 4HOT Nerang - Missing
1701 3?? Radio Alshark Melbourne - Missing
1701 4?? Radio 1701 Brisbane - Missing

QUESTIONS
1008 7EX Launceston - Is  this now 7TAB ?
1026 4MK MacKay - Is this off the air? When did it leave?
1242 8TAB Darwin - When did this come to air?
1323 5AD Adelaide - When did this change from 5DN?
1593 3RG Radio Italia Melbourne - Why do the other Italia stations have the
RF call letter and this one RG ?

73
Dave

This Email originated from David Onley