Re: [HCDX]: 1584 Radio Caroline

On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:56:40 +0100, you wrote:

>Hallo all,
>Today, 25th of dec, at 11.30 UTC a clear signal on 1584 of Radio Caroline
>with lots of mx and station ID's in Eng and Dutch.
>I read they have their adress in Utrecht, some 60 kilometers west of my
>location. Where is their transmitter and who makes these transmissions?
>Max van Arnhem
>The Netherlands

Transmitter is located in eastern Utrecht, and transmissions are made
by Quality bv.
I have spoken with station director Ruud Pouze,in a few days I will
visit the station and we will talk about producing a QSL card for
his station,I will give them some advises,theyhave already received
some reception reports from other europian countrys(germany/Belgium).
Radio Caroline is also in a stuggle about using the name "Caroline",
with the U.K. Radio Caroline, how that will end.....?
I hope to know much more later this week.....
Ruud Vos
Utrecht