Re: [HCDX]: Hello and tuning-suggestions

Re: [HCDX]: Hello and tuning-suggestions

........ Another pretty good frequency in my part of the world is 1395: it is COMPLETELY FREE here between 2330 and 2350 and on dec. 27th I had pres. Thailand at 2342 (grey-line DX). ..........
Julius Hermans

Hello Julius,
thanks for your info, but I think Grayline Reception is a reception along the "grey line". Both - receiver and transmitter - must be within the grey zone. A typical grey line reception was now in December between certain parts of Europe and Vanuatu around 0700 UTC. The Sun was coming up here in Europe and setting down in Vanuatu area of the Pacific.

Your reception of the Thai station was caused by improved conditions during the Sunrise in Thailand, I think.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic