[HCDX]: Reporting v/s's etc.

I'd like to draw everyone's attention on one thing: reporting v/s,
addresses (esp. e-mail) etc. COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK THAT THE SPELLING IS
CORRECT? If you have no time to be careful enough, please don't report them
at all. I don't think it helps a lot to address a report of reception to a
certain person and then his name is spelled wrong! For some v/s's I have
noted 5 different versions! Sometimes I have the feeling that the mistakes
are intentional, but that would already be too weird, wouldn't it?

73, Mauno