[HCDX] Phasing

Hi:

Many of you know about my latest noise problem (buzz). Hopefully the
power company can help out. However, if they can't, I am wondering if I
could phase out the noise more successfully. I can phase the noise now,
but at the expense of the directivity of my Northern Beverage. What if I
ran another wire along side of my Northern Beverage to pick up the noise
better? Since both antennas would be running the same direction, would
nulling the noise still give me the same Northern directivity? I don't
think the noise antenna would have to run the same length, but just
50-100 feet maybe.  Any thoughts on the subject?
73s,

Patrick
http://community.webtv.net/BobAndPatrick