From: hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
RKotalampi@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 11:10 AM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Fwd: WGTG TESTING!

Yes, it was thanks to these filters I noticed this. They send me an email
about it too.

I want to point out that even if the mail was from me my systems aren't
infected. The virus was sent from WGTG to the webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
I wanted to share it with everyone. AOL mail don't care about VBS scripts so
it went unnoticed.

This is one of those notorious Outlook viruses (Melissa, ILOVEYOU, etc)
going
around and affecting only Outlook as far as I know.

There's information about the virus and fixes available here:

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=10509&;

Of course, IMHO, the virus here we should get rid of is called "Outlook"...
;)

Risto