[HCDX] 6985

ISRAEL
On 6985 kHz on July 19th at 1745-1800 I heard an UNID Arabic speaking station, sometimes covered by heavy CWQRM. Very weak reception.
I checked again on July 24th at 1855- and found Galei Zahal in Hebrew with very strong reception. Commercials at 18599, followed by news and a station identification. In the background I could hear very weak Arabic talk (maybe the same station as 19th July?). Maybe there ia a battle going on on the frequency?
Björn Fransson