Re: [HCDX] Phasing

I tryed the short vertical over along the powerlines and would you
believe the noise is not vertical, but horizontal. I heard the noise
come on tonight at 8:27 PM (PDT). It sounded like a generator motor
starting (Like a car starting, turning over). At that point I also
checked longwave where I was getting the series of tones. I am wondering
since the noise seems to be on a timer, on near LSS and off at LSR, or
thereabouts, could it be maybe a generator of some kind that comes on
running some sort of heat lamp?  Maybe the growing of plants? Any
thoughts on the subject?

73s,

Patrick
http://community.webtv.net/BobAndPatrick