Re: [HCDX] Who/what is NU?

Marie is correct. I have been an NU member for many years. NU has always
wanted their group to remain small so it can be managed by one person.
Quotes from the NU email newsletter frequently appear in various DX
publications, both electronic and print. NU has no problem with this. NU
members are free to forward DX news from NU to other publications: I do
this all the time with the Ontario DX Association's Listening In
magazine. However, NU does not send their newsletter directly to non-NU members.

Glenn Hauser's DXLD is just one of many elecronic newsletters out there
in the public domain, so NU has quoted from it, as they have from others.

It's all very simple and nothing to get excited about. Anyone publishing
a newsletter can distribute it to as many or as few people as they chose.

73,
Harold Sellers

--
Harold Sellers
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

Chairman, Ontario DX Association - www.odxa.on.ca
Managing Editor, "Listening In" magazine

Vice-President, Oak Ridges Trail Association - www.interlog.com/~orta
Administration Manager, Hike Ontario - www.hikeontario.com

Home Business Consultant, Lifestyles International - www.lifestyles-mlm.com
*** "Intra" and other health care products , Harper skin and hair care,
and Envirolife environmentally-safe cleaning products ***