RE: [HCDX] Who/what is NU?

Maunu Ritola wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know, what one must do to "earn" the invitation?

I don't think you have to 'do' anything :-) Back in the 1970's, when I was a
much more active DXer than I am now, I received a letter saying they had
'noted some loggings' of mine, and felt that I would be suitable as a
member. I politely declined, explaining that I didn't agree with their
'closed door' policy. I never heard from them again.

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt