Re: [HCDX] Fwd: AFN mediumwave station on 873 kHz OFF

Re: [HCDX] Fwd: AFN mediumwave station on 873 kHz OFF

Can't hear 1107 and 1143 either tonight.

Olivier.

A 10:31 16/09/00 -0400, Wolfgang W. Bueschel a écrit :

>Fwd: AFN mediumwave station on 873 kHz OFF
>
>MW 873 kHZ, 150 kW directional three mast installation, screened towards
>Moscow - Russia.
>
>AFN - American Forces Network main Center European MW outlet
>
>STRUCK of LIGHTNING, on Friday 15th?
>
>Hoi folks,
>
>since yesterday AFN [Frankfurt] Weiskirchen on MW 873 kHz is off the air
>totally. Horst Schmidt told in A-DX Newsletter that AFN announced on AFN
>2nd network via FM tx Feldberg on Taunus lower mountain 98.7 MHz, 100 kW,
>due of a STRUCK of LIGHTNING the MW outlet is totally out of service for
>the time being.
>
>Here in southern Germany, I heard Stara Zagora Bulgaria yesterday
>afternoon, and the Spanish stn today morning at 0500 UTC, instead.
>
>73 de wolfgang  DF5SX  wwdxc
>
><http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm>

under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the
license is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.