[HCDX] Radio Cusco... again

The information you mention about Radio Cadena Eco
Musical in 90.1 FM, Lima, is quite outdated, since the
phone system in Lima is 7-digit-based (since 1995).

Besides, RPP operates in Lima at 89.7, and CPN Radio
is quite behind at 90.5 MHz leaving no room for a
station in between them. (this since 1989)

Greetings,

Moises Corilloclla.