[HCDX] From the Andes to the World

RADIO COCHIGUAZ inform that have been repaired its
own transmitter after a delay along 5 months looking for
a new frequency for reach to the World, according
to the propagation conditions.
Finally, -the most difficult for us- we obtained and
placed the coil & capacitors necessaries and the
transmitter now is ok, and we will be actives soon
also on the new freq of 11440 khz USB.
On this days we are waiting only for to receive the
crystal for to start our pirate activities testing on
this frequency, and in the meanwhile, we are preparing
the new system of antennas for the new channel.
Our main frequency of 6950 khz LSB also will continue
active.

FFFR, ;-)

Cachito Mamani
Radio Cochiguaz op.

http://members.xoom.com/rcochiguaz/

   "Rimaywan k'acha ruwaywanqa mana saywayoq,
    ichaqa ch'ila saphiyoqmi"