[HCDX] New Radio Belgrade

Hi,
the main Yugoslav domestic radio program is now called "Novi Radio
Beograd" - New Radio Belgrade. (Incorrect is "Novo Radio Beograd", mentioned
elsewhere). On the air is more than one program - they call the program on
684 kHz "the First program".

According to my monitoring of Yugoslavia in the MW band these days the
situation is very quiet, on most of the frequencies that I can hear are
local programs (666, 711, 1026, 1296, 1566 kHz) with relays of main
newscasts from Belgrade // to 684 kHz.

Now, with a new president, a new government and parlament, lets us hope that
also a new transmitter is going to appear on 684 kHz. The former high power
transmitter has been demaged or smashed during NATO bomb attacts. Later a
provisional low power transmitter has been put on the air. Also a
studio-transmitter site link is provisional, that is the reason for a
telephone-like sound.

GOOD DX,
Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic