[HCDX] QSL-reporting again

DX-friends,
After having read all your comments and thoughts about the QSL-"problem", I am prepared to change my earlier quite fixed opinion. I can see that there are many good points in reporting QSL's - if the reports are keen and serious and contain details about addresses to write to, possible v/s and so on. So, like we say in Sweden, although we say the opposite: "It's never too late to learn dogs (in my case the proberb could be used for bears, because Björn = bear) to sit". Thanks for the lesson, fellows! Keep the QSL-reports coming and I will use my delete button whenever I want.
And, by the way, your help with addresses and other information is really important to me and other searches in this odd hobby of ours, "Martins" (both Elbe and Schoech).
73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com