[HCDX] DRM Frequency Change

>From this week's Media Network Newsletter:

My RN colleague Jan-Peter Werkman E-mailed me from Madagdascar, where he's
currently conducting DRM field trials together with the BBC's Andy Giefer.
As of 10 May, the frequency used by Juelich at 1900-1957 UTC has been
changed. Instead of 12015 kHz, Juelich is now using 13710 kHz. The complete
schedule of transmissions in this series of tests, which concludes on 16
May, can be found at http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/madagascar.html

73,

Andy Sennitt
Media Network