Re: [HCDX] Question 2

Hi Joe,

I may do the same request cause I has been trough out of the window of Numero Uno but I see often QSL-info edited in Play-dx are taken in Numero Uno from other sources which share regular bulletin exchange with PLAY-DX.

What to do ??? simply don't use in your publications the news coming from Numero Uno.

73's Dario.