[HCDX] Some Sony ICF-2001D and galvanized iron roof (my antenna) loggings

[HCDX] Some Sony ICF-2001D and galvanized iron roof (my antenna) loggings

-1400 UTC 15125 kHz RRI Cimang with nx in Bahasa Indonesia  with quite poor

 reception.

...1915 UTC 4995 kHz AFRTS Sigonella, Sicily with excellent reception. I
just
don´t like the audio quality of these SSB transmissions, who does.

0526 UTC (Sign/Off) (Saturday) 15320  R VOICE OF HOPE  in EE coming from
the RN Talata relay.This Voice of Hope is talking about what´s happening
mainly in Sudan and
Eastern Africa. Good Reception.

1700 UTC 13820 // 15485 kHz  R AFRICA INTERNATIONAL in EE via DTK Juelich.
More info can be found from: www. radiopanam.com

2040 UTC 3910 kHz. Finally, who knows more about this stn calling itself
something like "Reflections of Europe" or something like that. Any idea of
transmitter site!?

73´s
Jouko
Turku FINLAND