[HCDX] Radio Enterprise & Bandonica transmitting Sunday at 0400utc 11.485khz

[HCDX] Radio Enterprise & Bandonica transmitting Sunday at 0400utc 11.485khz

Hello Radiofriends,

tomorrow that is sunday Radio Enterprise & Bandonica Radio from The Netherlands will Transmitt again on 11.485khz am modulation.

we will transmit on 0400utc time look at our page for our postal adresses
and sms-number please let us know if you heared us.

let it now example by email or sms or guestbook or post adres (put 1$ or 1irc for returning fee).

http://freeradio.glow.nl
http://piraten-radio.boogolinks.nl
radioenterprise@xxxxxxxxxxx

greetings from,