From: HaraldKuhl@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:HaraldKuhl@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 September 2001 17:07
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] 1611,3 GRC Pirate

Hi there, DXers.

Last night I came across an Unid Greek Pirate on 1611,3 kHz (v1611). The
signal
was
surprisingly good, but my Greek is (not surprisingly) bad. I have a
recording
available, so is anybody out there who can
help? Do these stations QSL? Never saw a Greek Pirate QSL.

vy73
Harald

BBC, unless specifically stated.