[HCDX] Mourning and New address...

Hello, friends.

I know it's been almost 21 days from the terrorist
attacks on USA. Anyway, i would like to give the
Americans on this list my deepest condolences.
Unfortunately, hate, covered with "religious" beliefs,
have taken a toll on humankind, again. It was not the
States alone, but the whole world who yearned and
grieved. Yet more than 6 milleniums of existence and
nothing has changed...

Well, due to an student exchange agreement between my
university and Universidad de Santiago de Compostela,
in Spain, I am studying a semester of my career here
in Galicia. I've been trying to get the Sony
ICF-SW7600 model in Santiago, with no luck yet, so I
would like to know if that model is available anywhere
here in Galicia, or maybe i have to go to Madrid for
it? Well, if you know somewhere in Galicia where i can
get this model, it would be ok for me.

...and i would like to know addresses from DX clubs
here in Spain (no matter if it's in Galicia or not).

BTW, i didn't know that France had such powerful
transmitters. In 710 and 1210 AM, i can hear almost
every night France Deux (?) Radiostation. (I know
these aren't the right frequencies, but my walkman has
only 10-khz spacing for MW with no possibility for
change).

Well, hope to get any response soon,

Moises Corilloclla
(ex-Lima, Peru. Now from Santiago de Compostela)