Re: [HCDX] Radio Madagasikara

In einer eMail vom 04.10.01 22:33:09 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt
fschuettig@xxxxxx:

> Has anyone a good address for Radio Madagasikara?My report to the B.P.1202
> was returned.
>
>  Frank Schüttig

Hi,

I am just going through the mails received during a short holiday in France.

I finally got a no data QSL card from Radio Madagasikara in 1999 after 24
years of trying.
The address on the card is as also indicated by Dario Monferini (B.P. 422,
Anosy).
However, all my letters sent by snail mail remained unanswered. I had sent
the last one (report in French of course) to their e-mail , which was at that
time
radmad@xxxxxx
v/s was MALAZARIVO, Félix, Directeur de la Radio Nationale Malagasy.

Best 73's

Hans-Dieter Buschau
Germany