[HCDX] Radio Shariya, Afghanistan

Dear DX Friends,

I could get  Radio Shariya, Afghanistan today on 7084.8 Khz around 1430 UTC onwards but signals are very weak than before ( I could not get any clear id announcements). The frequency is slowly drifting down as was the case before also.I heard a report in our local media that it is broadcasting from another alternate site now.

73

Jose Jacob, VU2JOS
India

Jose Jacob, VU2JOS
National Institiute of Amateur Radio, Box 1555, Somajiguda,Hyderabad
India 500082
Telefax. 91-40-3310287
www.bcdx.qrzindia.net
www.niar.org