[HCDX] VOA on 5005 kHz

Hello,

I was a little surprised as I heard the VOA jingle today (December 21) at
1600 UTC on 5005 KHz. Later the signal becames clearer. The language was
Dari or Pashto as the ID about 1655 mentioned the programme for Afghanistan
with the usual address given in Washington DC, at 1659 the English s/off
ID, a few seconds silence with the transmitter still on the air then the
first notes of a (for me) unknown intervall signal with the sudden switch off.

73s
Erich Bergmann