Re: [HCDX] test tranmisson to North America 23-25 December

Re: [HCDX] test tranmisson to North America 23-25 December

Radio Central test transmission was received here in New Mexico, most of the transmission time. The signal was VERY weak, and with splatter from WWCR on 5935 it was VERY difficult to hear much of the transmission. ID's and musical selections were heard amoungst the talking.Will try for better signal tomorrow night.
Bob in New Mexico, USA