[HCDX] UNID 4725

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!

You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.

Please visit:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom

And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

UNID, 4725, 1255 Dec 26, For the last week to 10 days,
I have observed a station playing Christmas MX on this
freq. I am unable to ID the language of YL announcer.
Today I noted the Christmas hymn "Christ the Lord" @
1255. The only station that I'm aware of which uses
4725 is Myanmar. Only 4% of the population of Myanmar
is Christian, the vast majority being Budhist. Surely,
this is not Myanmar Radio, is it? It always apears
rather late, around dawn just before 60m closes here
in the the SE USA. Reception is often quite good as if
it were full greyline propagation. Anyone have an idea?(Hodgson,TN)