[HCDX] 17004 U update

 My UNID on 17004 U logged Dec 15th 0826-0900, is most
likely a UTE. As I said in the log, I was not 100%
sure of the language, and as it turns out, I was wrong
about it being Portuguese. It is really Russian
instead. Those two languages sound very similar to my
ears.
 Dmitri Mezin heard  my recording of the station, and
he writes:

> "This is Radio Omega Polis, Sevastopol, Ukraine.
Usual commercial
FM-style:
> advertisements (some clear mentions of Sevastopol
heard), Russian pop
music.
> ID "Omega Polis 103.7" (not so clear).
>
> It's curious, I've been near there on vacation last
summer, in the
South
> Crimea seashore, appx 25 km of Sevastopol.
>
> I believe the frequency is used by coastal station
Sevastopol Radio
for
> communications with seamen. When there's no traffic,
they probably
entertain
> the audience with FM relay."

  73,