[HCDX] Final loggings for 2001

Hello,

My apologies if you received this message more than once. I had some
problems with my Email today, and had to delete/re-create the account
for dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in Outlook.

INDONESIA

11785.03, Voice of Indonesia; Jakarta-Cimanggis, Dec. 30, 2039-2046,
Letterbox program in English, wishing listeners "Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year". 'Song of Joy', by Julio Iglesias. Excellent reception;
54444. (Veldhuis)

SRI LANKA

5020, SLBC; Ekala; Dec.31, 0008-0033, Native singing. Short announcement
by male, followed by ID (Illanagar ... Tamil ...) at 0009.
Subcontinental music, at 0029 followed by short announcement and a
signature tune that matches the one I found at www.intervalsignals.net .
Time signal at 0030, then talk (news?). Not the first time I hear their
commercial service in Tamil here, but it certainly isn't a daily catch.
24333 (Veldhuis)

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Mark Veldhuis;
The Netherlands.

Rx.: Icom IC-R75;
Ant.: 24 mtr. Longwire with MLB.

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!

You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.

Please visit:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom

And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.