Re: [HCDX] Madagascar 5010

Hi Piet.
I based my logging this as Madagascar to what
I heard March 17. The parallel 3287.5 on 17th gave me
some trust this being what I logged. And March 26
the closing ceremonies were almost identical. But, I did
listen to this only some 15 minutes, so I can't say
what was on this frequency at the time you were
listening :-). Let's keep on monitoring. Thanks for
the message

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

--------
27 March 2002 Piet Pijpers wrote;
--------

>Hi,
>
>I listened from 1725-1800z to 5010,0 on March 26 and at 1800z  the signal
>became unreadable through possible atmospherics. Although the music was
>coming through OK, talk was somewhat muffled between.
>
>Grey line was over Cameroon at that time and I thought I heard Douala
>mentioned. Really not sure, will monitor some more.
>
>73
>
>Piet
>
>The Netherlands

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.