[HCDX] Re Enzio's bewildement ... and mine

[HCDX] Re Enzio's bewildement ... and mine

I myself noted the difference, and thought that Mr Hauser had misspellt his own name. I do so many times, by erratic punching of my own name..

Well, it seems that Mr Hauzer or Hauser has to explain a bit, as Hauser is a word that fits very well into the small domain of German I know, but HuaZer is completely out of any lingustic record. Something self-invented.

Tell us Glenn !
73 Dreiundsiebsig

Johannanun Biergkljiund
Trollhattan, Sweden