[HCDX] SWR heard in SE USA

David Hodgson
Nashville, TN USA

Finland, 11720, Scandinavian Weekend Radio,0030-0130
June 1, 2002, Finally some nice condx to work with. At
time of reception, the Boulder SFI:182 A-index:3, K
index:0. Also the freq happened to be free of big int.
broadcasters during a period which corresponded with
local sunset. Signal was weak/readable, but there was
a fair amount of lightning static on the band. PX
consisted of guitar rock, most of which I didn?t
recognize, but I did hear "Spirit of the Radio" by
Rush after a canned station ID given around 0115.There
was a very strong unmodulated carrier on frequency for
several minutes at a time. SINPO:23242

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!