[HCDX] WOR Site Backup

Thanks to many who have advised me that the worldofradio.com site is down. The server is undertaking an `upgrade` which is not supposed to interrupt for very long. But you never know...

In the meantime I have availablized the latest DXLD 2-091 and Monitoring Reminders Calendar at my other site, accesible via

http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/anomaly.html

And will entertain requests for additional backup pages within reason.

73, Glenn Hauer, 2015 UT June 4

Keep in mind EDXC Conference 2002 in mid-August - the biggest DX and SWL
meeting in Europe! See http://www.sdxl.org/edxc/edxc2002.html, come to
Pori, Finland and enjoy!