[HCDX] Cannot believe it

Hi,

Re 4820 Zacharias Liangas and comment by Jari Savolainen, it's rather clear that Zacharias got it wrong, or they were joking on 4820. But let's thank Zacharias a lot for so much of very good monitoring and reporting to the HCDX.

Bophutswana was a so-called homeland in South Africa in the times of the late apartheid regimes, and of course it did not work.  I am sure that that  idea was buried pretty deep after democracy came to South Africa.

It's the World Cup  going on - and this is for real - and  for me too. Sorry, football haters.  But I got bored of Swedish commentators during the match between England and Sweden last Sunday and  picked up  252 Longwave - TeamTalk, Ireland  for the speakers. But something was odd about it.  They didn't fit, the screen events and   the commentator sound.   I found out that the guy on 252 was viewing it with a delay. When Sweden goaled, he was WAY behind. Not just slow. As if directing a  symphony orchestra after the final thundering bars.

Funny experience.

73 JB

Johan Berglund
Trollhättan, Sweden